Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife today!
Hope she doesn’t hate me for listing this, but here are my favorite 29 things I love about her – ’cause that’s how old she is today 🙂
- your smile. It’s beautiful and contagious!
- the way you listen to all my big stories and dreams.
- your knack for cooking – you’re really good at it.
- that you love to go on long drives with me.
- what a great Mom you are to our girls. You really ARE – and not just because they’re still alive!
- that you trust me when sometimes I don’t trust myself to do things.
- that you are amazed by all the little things I was “born knowing how to do”.
- when you ask me what shoes look best and you still expect an honest, but “guy”, answer.
- how you love the outdoors, just not camping (hotel, cabin or house-boat camping only!).
- how much you love me.
- that if you could, you care enough to try to make everyone happy.
- that you still clean the house even though you hate it.
- how hard you work for our family and kids.
- how hard you work on your church callings.
- how much you love banana splits.
- that you always support my decisions, but keep me in line.
- when you laugh so hard, you cry.
- that you’re modest and humble.
- your growing love of gardening.
- watching you teach and read to our kids.
- that you know me well enough to talk for me if I don’t want or need to.
- when you hold my hand while I’m driving.
- how you talk to me about anything and everything.
- that you have a way of making me do what you want, and it turns out better than my way.
- how much you love golfing with me.
- that I get to come home and have lunch with you every day.
- that you buy yourself flowers on your birthday – sorry, I should have done that.
- watching you play games with our kids.
- that I get to spend the rest of forever with you!
I love you so much!!